FOR EXHIBITORS » Costs
Costs and terms of participation
Exhibitors are offered the following options for participation in the trade fair:
- Space only rental inside the hall: the Exhibitor is provided with a bare floor space in the exhibition hall without communications and furniture. Exhibitors renting space-only inside the hall have to arrange the booth design and build-up at their own expenses or through their stand build-up Contractor.
- Turn-key equipped stands rental (standard booth or improved standard booth);
- Open-air space rental
Basic cost consists of
Space rental (space only, turn-key and/or open-air space).
SPACE ONLY ( Indoor ) (per 1 sq.m, min. stand size is 9 sq.m)
TURN KEY EQUIPPED STAND+SPACE RENTAL
(per 1 sq.m row stand, min. stand size is 9 sq.m)
OPEN AIR SPACE (per 1 sq.m, min. stand size is 40sq.m)
EXHIBITION REGISTRATION FEE (Mandatory for every Exhibitor and Sponsor)
- Computerized registration system.
- Company listing and description in the official show catalogue.
- Full company details page on the ICC- EXPO catalogue (up to 400 characters).
- Hyper Internet link to your site until the next show.
- 1 copy of the catalogue.
- Exhibitor badges for stand attendants.
- The Internet listing of exhibitor.
- Exhibition complimentary invitation cards.
- Exhibitor’s advertising Campaign
- One Ticket For Welcome Opening Cocktail party (1 ticket if a company takes less than 50 sq. m. of space inside hall, 2 tickets if a company takes the space from 50 to 100 sq. m. and 3 tickets for space more than 100 sq. m. For open-air space booths - 1 ticket for each 80 sq.m).